One of the goals of International Junior Branch is to actively contribute to CISVs educational approach and one of the ways of doing it is by developing educational projects that provide relevant material for the organization. Here you can find ready-to-run activities, theme packs on the four content areas of CISV educational approach as well as other educational projects that were developed by Junior Branch. Enjoy!
IJB Projects on the Four Educational Content Areas
Right On (Human Rights)
- Step 1: Come Alive
- Step 2: Educate This
- Step 3: The Age Issue
- Step 4: Digging Deeper
- Step 5: My Impact
Branch Out (Diversity)
- Step 1: Dive In!
- Step 2: Blooming!
- Step 3: Speak Up!
- Step 4: Say What!
- Step 5: Rethink It!
- Step 6: Mix it Up!
Stand Up (Conflict & Resolution)
- Step 1: How do You define Conflict?
- Step 2: Hit, Run, Stand
- Step 3: I don’t like This – I don’t like You
- Step 4: Why me?
- Step 5: Intervention
- Step 6: That’s Complicated
Dig In (Sustainable Development)
- Step 1: Let’s get Digging!
- Step 2: Digging Together
- Step 3: Unearthing New Perspectives
- Step 4: Guilty Pleasures
- Step 5: [“¿Fair?”]
- Step 6: Shrimps, Phones and lots of Cat T-Shirts
- Conflict and Peace Education – Theme Packet
- Conflict and Peace Education – Tool Box
- Conflict and Peace Education – Activity Jar